From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report time...
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:39:06 GMT
On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> The project's top 3 things to resolve prior to graduation:
>
>    * Have a decent code generator

The number of projects that graduated from the incubator that don't
have a code generator (at all) is quite astounding, I therefore don't
believe it is an exit requirement :-)

>    * Grow a larger community

Yup.

>    * Roll out a second maven-based release

Having a smooth release process is a prerequisite for graduation. The
minimum requirement is one release, but I find 2 to be more practical.

Martijn

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have put up a draft of our October report on the incubator wiki.
>> See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2009
>>
>> I hope this reflects our efforts and current status.
>> If anyone wishes to make any corrections or additions please feel free to do so.
>>
>> Regards
>> Rainer
>>

>> Martijn Dashorst wrote:
>>> Board report time...
>>>
>>> It is october and it's reporting time! Rejoice in crafting a report
>>> that outlines the hurdles before graduation and enlightens the board
>>> with the current status of the project.
>>>
>>> Martijn
>>

> --
> http://www.somatik.be

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.0