From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject How to submit code in JIRA? | empire-db codegenerator
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:20:51 GMT
Hello Marijn,

I have a new eclipse-patch ready that considers rainers changes.
Could you please explain me how i can submitt the patch in JIRA?

I've already tried the following link, however haven't seen a "submit
code" button or something similar.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB/component/12313027

Regards,
    Benjamin