From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject Re: Starting with Empire-db code generator
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:51:44 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at the classes rainer provided in the repository and at
those of thomas. I think we can reuse a large part of thomas' code,
however we'll have to rewrite some things like the table generation part
and remove some things like configuration and connection stuff (rainer
already provided that in the repo).

So my suggestion is to migrate thomas' code with its functionality and
behavior as it is for now and adapt/rewrite it in the next steps to our
needs. Please let me know what you think. I'd be happy to start with the
migration soon.

Regards
    Benjamin