From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject Re: Starting with Empire-db code generator
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:48:30 GMT
Hi there,

in fact I also prefer to start where we have stopped, on the other hand
we have to change and add templates, think about error handling and how
we intend the generator to be used. The generator's main purpose was to
get to know to empire-db. I think we should think of it as a prototype
that shows what can be done and use that knowledge to create our own.
Anyway, without Thomas' permission to reuse his code, I think there is
no other way except for starting from scratch again.

greetings from vienna
    benni

Rainer Döbele schrieb:
> Hi Francis,
>
> the current code is IMO not flexible enough and even more important it is Thomas' code
and I see legal problems in just copying the code. So in order to avoid legal problems and
to improve code quality I would like to see a new implementation based on the initial idea
but with improved capabilities.