From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Preparing rc6
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:18:49 GMT
Hi everybody

first I want to thank Thomas a lot for his thorough review.
That sounds promising and it's likely we're close now.

It appears that the difference in the jars is a result of a difference in the file META-INF\maven\org.apache.empire-db\empire-db\pom.properties

The difference is in line 2 where it gives the generation timestamp:
The repo version has: #Mon Sep 07 21:43:02 GMT+01:00 2009
The dist version has: #Mon Sep 07 21:59:32 GMT+01:00 2009

For the empire-db-struts2-2.0.5-incubating.jar its probably the same thing.

So we have to make sure that those jars get only generated once.
Francis do you think this is a problem?

If you can solve that, and the issue with the examples in the maven repo then I will be happy
to vote on rc6. If I can be of any further help just let me know.

Rainer