From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject About the war (sounds funny, doesn't it)
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:13:04 GMT
Hi Francis,

there is no war file in the distribution is there?

But IMO we don't have to let Maven build one either.
What is it good for?
People usually run the web app from their IDE.
So if this would be a problem, we just won't build one.

But I really think (and hope) that sebb had some other problem.

Regards
Rainer