From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Start a new vote?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:54:53 GMT

Take your time - it's just that I've lost track of what still needs to be done.

To answer your question: No I don't thinks we should publish anything that is in the keys
folder. IMO that's stuff that is only needed by comitters.
Just don't know what the rules say.
I guess we need the keys file for providing the distribution assemblies.
I haven't seen that other projects provide it with their distribution.

@Martijn: what do you thing about those files:
- EmpireEclipseCodeFormatter.xml
- header.txt (contains Apache header needed for new files)
- KEYS (PGP keys file)

Rainer

Francis De Brabandere