From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Location of Incubator releases
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 07:05:55 GMT
Hi Franics,

thanks for fixing the distribution location.
However now I don't have the permission to update the download.htm file any more - we don't
seem to belong to the same group. I had that problem before when Jörg owned the file. Since
then we have always set access permissions to x0666.

BTW: I will take care of EMPIREDB-49 (probably tonight).

Regards
Rainer