From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing rc6
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:03:55 GMT
Is that really a problem? I'm just creating a dist after the maven
release was performed. I don't see an other way. Both have been
created from the same tag so I don't see this as an issue. We create a
tag to be able to reproduce an identical build...

Cheers,
Francis

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> first I want to thank Thomas a lot for his thorough review.
> That sounds promising and it's likely we're close now.
>
> It appears that the difference in the jars is a result of a difference in the file META-INF\maven\org.apache.empire-db\empire-db\pom.properties
>
> The difference is in line 2 where it gives the generation timestamp:
> The repo version has: #Mon Sep 07 21:43:02 GMT+01:00 2009
> The dist version has: #Mon Sep 07 21:59:32 GMT+01:00 2009
>
> For the empire-db-struts2-2.0.5-incubating.jar its probably the same thing.
>
> So we have to make sure that those jars get only generated once.
> Francis do you think this is a problem?
>
> If you can solve that, and the issue with the examples in the maven repo then I will
be happy to vote on rc6. If I can be of any further help just let me know.