From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: re: New release necessary?
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:47:36 GMT
All examples will be removed from the maven repository

On Sep 13, 2009 10:43 a.m., "Rainer Döbele" <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:

Hi Franics,

as you might have seen already, I have changed the tutorial.pdf and removed
the link to empire-db.org in the footer - as sebb demanded.

So all together we have two changes now:

1. the two example war files (empire-db-example-struts2-2.0.5-incubating.war
and empire-db-example-struts2-cxf-2.0.5-incubating.war) should not be
supplied in the Maven stating area.

2. the link to www.empire-db.org was removed from the footer of the
tutorial.pdf

Correct?

@Thomas: Would you let us know, when you have had a chance to look at the
release and if it's OK to make another one.

Getting this release approved is more difficult and time consuming than we
all thought it would be and I really hope this is now the final change and
rc6 will really make it.

Regards Rainer Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Re: New release necessary?

> > Should I create an other RC on sunday (or monday) evening or do we >
want to wait for some more...