From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New release necessary?
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:42:32 GMT
I got this fixed by adding deployment skipping for our examples module:
<build>
               <pluginManagement>
                       <plugins>
                               <plugin>
                                       <!-- skip deployment for all examples -->
                      <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
                      <configuration>
                        <skip>true</skip>
                     </configuration>
                   </plugin>
           </plugins>
               </pluginManagement>
</build>

As you can see in the latest snapshot builds the examples are not
being deployed any more:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/empire-db/

Now for the staging repo I fear we'll have to create an other RC as I
can not remove folders there.

Cheers,
Francis

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be a way to disable a
> deploy, we could then skip deployment to the staging repository for
> all examples
>
> Cheers,
> Francis
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>> Hi Francis,
>>
>> OK the two war files in the Maven staging area are wrong.
>>
>> But can't we just delete them.
>> Everything else should be OK.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Rainer
>>

>> Rainer Döbele wrote:
>>> re: About the war (sounds funny, doesn't it)
>>>

>>> OK, shame on me.
>>> It's in the Maven staging area as sebb said.
>>> Should have read it properly.
>>> Well, that is not so good I must admit.
>>>
>>> Are any examples required in the stating area at all?
>>> Isn't this what is supposed to go into a public repository.
>>> So wouldn't empire-db-core and empire-db-struts2 be sufficient?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Rainer

If one