From "Matthew Bond" <b...@esteam.de>
Subject AW: [VOTE] Release Empire-db version 2.0.5-incubating (take 2)
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:06:30 GMT
Hi,

Sorry I took so long to vote. The changes look good for me too.

My vote is

+1

Cheers

Matt

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Francis De Brabandere [mailto:francisdb@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. August 2009 09:09
An: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: [VOTE] Release Empire-db version 2.0.5-incubating (take 2)

Hi,

Since our previous attempt failed on general@ I performed a new
release. All issues should be fixed except that we still have one
distribution archive which should not be a problem.

Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/empire-db-parent-2.0.5-incubating/CHANGELOG.txt?revision=797936

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/empire-db-staging-035/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt
(one missing header in a txt file but I suppose this is not a problem)

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1