From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Empire-db version 2.0.5-incubating
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:44:49 GMT
Hi Francis,

I just want to thank you all you effort so far.
I knew that we have to present the release to the incubator PMC for approval, but I did not
remember that our internal vote had to be approved by the mentors. Sorry.

I am on holiday with my family at the moment and I only have limited internet access.
But if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Regards
Rainer