From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Empire-db version 2.0.5-incubating
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 21:16:35 GMT
Here you have the rat report:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

I checked out the tag and built the report, is that ok?
I also added the rat plugin in our CI and release builds which run
successfully on the apache hudson. (I'm excluding the "old" folder and
the dependencies.txt)
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Empire-DB/job/Empire-DB%20snapshot/

But as far as I can see there are no problems, just that "old" folder
should be removed in the future but it is not actually released to
maven central nor is it available in the distribution

If you think this is ok I'll post the initial mail to private@ for the
mentors review or should I contact the mentors directly? And after
that to general@apache.org? Why do we need the general@ mail if the
mentors votes are enough?

Thanks for the guidance.
Francis