From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Empire-db version 2.0.5-incubating
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:36:20 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded and unpacked the ZIP and tested the samples with Eclipse, Tomcat and HSQLDB.
No problems found (except that I still get the message "[INFO] inceptionYear not specified,
defaulting to 2009" from Maven).
I appreciate that the Javadoc is now included with the distribution.

So finally my verdict is:
+1

Rainer