From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Distribution
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:06:23 GMT
Hi Francis,

I am someone who downloads distributions. When I discover a new project I want to find out
what it does. For that I need the examples and the documentation. For me it would really convenient
to have the javadoc available right away.
Hence IMO the distribution file is mainly for people who evaluate Empire-db as an option amongst
others. And we just want to make sure that we win the competition.

Sure it's not a blocker but we really should consider it for this release since the next one
is still far away.
And it's probably not a big deal is it?
Let's see what the others say and whether more issues are coming up.

Regards,
Rainer