From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject Re: Uprading struts2 extensions to struts 2.1.6
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:19:35 GMT
Hi Rainer,

you are welcome, i am glad that i could contribute something to empire-db.
Sorry for not thinking about backward compatibility. Hopfully i wont
forget it in future again :).

Best regards,
    Benjamin

Rainer Döbele schrieb:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> thanks a lot for your provision of your wide patch which allows the Empire-db Struts2
Extensions to be used with the Struts 2.1.6 release (instead of Struts 2.0.11 as before).

> I have tested and submitted your changes except for one thing: the handling of the "target"
attribute which was removed from org.apache.struts2.components.Anchor.

> Instead of removing it from the LinkTag class too, I simply added the attribute to the
org.apache.empire.struts2.jsp.components.AnchorComponent class. Apart from being less invasive,
this also ensures full backward compatibility with our previous releases.