From Benjamin Venditti <benni...@web.de>
Subject Re: Uprading struts2 extensions to struts 2.1.6
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:00:24 GMT
And here is the patch :P

Benjamin Venditti schrieb:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> i tested both web applications and couldn't find any problems. However 2 more things
had to be fixed and therefore i updated the patch (included in this mail).

> About the problem with the "targets" property of the "Anchor" class. Unfortunately i
couldn't find the sources for sturts 2.0.11 but i had a look in the sources of 2.0.12.
> To me it looks like that the property "targets" has been removed without replacement
and the property "href", which was previously inherited from "AbstractRemoteCallUIBean", has
now moved to "Anchor" directly itself. Another point why i think that "href" is not is not
the replacement for "targets" is the drescription in the sources.
>     targes:     Comma delimited list of ids of the elements whose content will be updated
>     href:        The URL.
>
> Please let me know what you think about it.
>
> best regards,
>     benjamin

have as well) and to me it looked as if they have just renamed targets to href. But I might
be wrong. Just have a go and see what happens. It should go in there and the result should
be obvious.