From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:46:48 GMT
already fixed that inceptionyear in trunk, is 2008 ok?

we can always link to the javadoc/src/jar from the site (link to maven
central repo)

I think we need to think about who will download the distribution and
what they will expect but maybe we can tackle this in a next release?
Most people using maven will never download the distribution. They
will just add the artifacts in their pom or check out svn.

> [INFO] Using Eclipse Workspace: null
I suppose this is not a problem, maybe null is the default workspace?

Cheers,
Francis

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Rainer Döbele<doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> Yes, the previous distribution (empire-db-2.0.4) contained the javadoc in the docs subdirectory.
> Personally I think it's not a must, but it won't hurt to provide it either.
>
> When I build the sources using "mvn clean install eclipse:eclipse" it's always coming
up with an info saying "inceptionYear not specified, defaulting to 2009". Is this anything
that's worth fixing?

http://www.somatik.be