From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Remaining problems
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:58:24 GMT
I get the log output in the console window.

BTW: I have reconfigured the empire-db-struts2 example to create the hsqldb folder in the
work directory. But now I am not sure, whether this is correct in all cases. Maybe I have
checked in too early. I will try unter WTP but at the moment I have a problem with missing
dependencies again (this is why I don't like WTP).

Regards
Rainer