From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject revive the release process
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:03:25 GMT
Hi Francis (and everyone interested),

after it has been very quiet on the dev-mailing list recently, I would like to revive the
release process of empire-db 2.0.5 in order to be able to go ahead with some possibly bigger
changes.

The current assembly builds well and I as far as I can tell all required legal documents are
there.
However, there is one thing that annoys me:
The JUnit test-code produces very verbose output - including some exceptions.
Those exceptions are intended and handled properly - but are confusing.
@Francis: is there a way of disabling log output when running the unit tests?

Apart from that the assembly is fine to me.
Anyone else to comment the assembly before we put it up for voting?

Regards
Rainer