From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining problems
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:01:12 GMT
That remaining nullpointer on maven project import seems to be related
to war packaged modules
importing everything but the struts and cxf examples works without any
exception.

Using the mvn eclipse:eclipse + eclipse import existing projects the
wtp projects seem to be imported correctly (I see the indicator on the
project)

the exec plugin issue was fixed

I think this all makes clear that the m2eclipse plugin still has a lot of bugs
Has anybody tried the http://www.eclipse.org/iam/ plugin?

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Rainer Döbele<doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Unfortunately my decision to relocate the hsqldb folder for the empire-db-struts2 example
to ../../../work/hsqldb
> does not work for all web runner solutions the same way.
>
> With the sysdeo plugin it works, but with WTP it get allocated in .plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core
which is one directory too high. .plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0 would be better
IMO.

> When I change it to one directory further up, then it's still in the src directory when
I run it with sysdeo.

--
http://www.somatik.be