From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the release assembly
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 22:14:13 GMT
Rainer,

I tried to fix the remaining issues (eg using release.sh now builds a
distribution including javadoc) but there might still be some issues
left.

Let me know what else needs to be done.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> regarding the naming of the projects and jars, I have rethought and decided that I leave
the naming up to you.
> The important thing is that we put together an assembly that contains everything that
is required and that makes it easy for potential users to get started with Empire-db.

> BTW: This month we are scheduled for our normal PMC board report in which we have to
give information about the progress of the project. It'd be cool if we could say that we have
a potential release candiate. And as I said I expect a lot more feedback once we have a candiate
to discuss about.

--
http://www.somatik.be