From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Call for planning of new release
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:52:56 GMT
Hi folks,

after our lengthy discussion recently we should now get back to business and concentrate on
the "release". IMO we have now got enough improvements to justify a release.

First we should agree on what the release going to look like?

Surely we need to provide distribution files for download - one for the core the other for
he Struts2 extensions. What exactly do we provide in the files and should we still run on
different version numbers for core and Struts2?

After we have assembled the distribution files, we have to provide the files for voting.

If the vote succeeds we want to register and upload the distribution in the central maven
repo.

Anything else to consider and who is volunteering to do what?

Regards

Rainer