From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: Call for planning of new release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:17:10 GMT
Hi Franics,

I am sorry but I have been away and thus not been able to respond earlier.
I guess I will have time tomorrow to look at the assembly.

Good to hear, that we can upload it to the central repository once the release has been approved
by the incubator PMC.
As with our previous release we have to add "incubating" as long as we are in the incubator.

Unfortunately we don't have a wiki.
All we have at the moment are static non editable pages.

More infos tomorrow.
Regards

Rainer

Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Betreff: Re: Call for planning of new release
>
> Do we have a wiki available? I'd like to set up a page for the release
> procedure.

> >> Is this so? I thought the central maven repo was not restricted to (top level)
Apache projects but open to > anyone. Wouldn't that mean that someone who wants to use
empire-db would have to add the incubator repository > to the maven settings first? And
would this not be too complicated for some?