From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for planning of new release
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:27:09 GMT
Do we have a wiki available? I'd like to set up a page for the release
procedure.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I don't think we can release to the central repo as we are in
>>> incubation. The incubator has it's own repository for releases where
>>> we can push our releases to. I'll try to make some time later this
>>> week or this weekend for getting acquainted with the actual release
>>> procedure and configuration.
>>
>> Is this so? I thought the central maven repo was not restricted to (top level) Apache
projects but open to anyone. Wouldn't that mean that someone who wants to use empire-db would
have to add the incubator repository to the maven settings first? And would this not be too
complicated for some?

http://www.somatik.be