From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: again Maven
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:38:45 GMT
Hi Francis

Don't worry. I don't think there are many (if any) changes in the trunk that aren't already
in the maven branch.
I am waiting with some of my changes until the branches have been merged.
New features will be added later on.

We need to check what's different of course, but I don't see many problems.
The problems will come when we decide to make an official release, since this has to be accepted
by the mentors and the incubator PMC. They will particularly take a close look on all the
legal issues such as Apache disclaimers in all files etc.