From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:36:56 GMT
Hello everybody,

first I have to apologize for this very bad typo that you hopefully all recognized:
Instead of "... which we not intend to merge"
it should be "... which we now intend to merge".
Shame on me - this is a really nasty one.

Although it is (only) a dev issue I posted it on the private list too - just to make sure
everyone is informed. I thought this would be a good idea. Sorry for that Henning.

Furthermore my intention was that lazy consensus applies i.e. if there are no objections within
72 hours we will perform the change. Do I have to point that our more clearly?

And yes Francis, you are allowed to vote.

Regards
Rainer

> Hi everyone
>
> Through the great work of Francis we now have reorganized the project in a Maven style
project structure. However all > modifications have been made on a branch which we not
intend to merge with the trunk.