From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: SimpleDateFormat and more
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:17:31 GMT
Hi Francis,

About the SimpleDateFormat: looks like I missed this one.
But I agree with your proposal.

I am currently quite busy, but we should start planning further steps.

Looks like Francis has done quite a bit of work which and we should now plan to publish it
(provided that the quality is OK of course).
Jörg are you still testing the Maven integration?

I have plans for contributing a WebServices example (both client and server) to the next release,
based on Apache CXF. But this will probably take another 3 to 4 weeks.

How about aiming for a new official release at the beginning of March?

Regards
Rainer