From Jörg Reiher <rei...@esteam.de>
Subject AW: mavenized project
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:39:09 GMT
Hi,
I used m2e (just found out it wasn't even the latest release but 0.96 (September 2008))
I haven't done a big evaluation of the available tools when I installed it, just wanted to
know if there is any working plugin, cause when I worked at a company where Maven was used
(about 1.5 years ago) it was a big pain to keep
Eclipse project and Maven in synch... always switching between console and Eclipse, refreshing
the project; now it seems to be much much better - m2e did what I expected, so I didn't bother
trying other plugins.

Greets
jorg