From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run "empire-db-example-struts2" in Eclipse
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:15:31 GMT
A mail was sent about this issue on the private list. Rainer will
probably inform you on the actions to take.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Benjamin Venditti <venditti@esteam.de> wrote:
> thanks for your response to the new examples.
> do you know how i can join the development team
> so that i may further improve the examples?

m2eclipse plugin does not convert the other example projects correctly. And I get an error
message during checkout saying:

>>>        An internal error occurred during: "Importing Maven projects". Element
 not found: /empire-db-parent/empire-db-examples/empire-db-example-      struts2-cxf/.settings.

>>> Although the folder is there?!?!?!
>>>
>>> I therefore included the upper snipped in the pom.xml only as an comment.
>>> If users want to run/debug the web-examples in eclipse, they just have to uncomment
it and run "mvn eclipse:eclipse".

how he did that. He wrote that he used the "Run As--> Run on Server ..." option, but not
that he executed "mvn eclipse:m2eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.5" before. So I thought there is an
easier way to get it working.

EE

http://www.somatik.be