From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merging to maven layout
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:46:23 GMT
merge mostly complete

some things to discuss:
 - keep release of struts2 extension on different version numbers?
Wicket for example releases all main extensions together and has a
wicketstuff project for other (external) extensions...
 - see what extra files need to be moved from the old structure (old folder)
 - I set up a temporary non-official snapshot maven repo at:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/repo (daily snapshot
release in my CI server but the machine is not always powered on...)
 - The maven generated website is uploaded to:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/site but there still are
some problems, the site is handy for code coverage info and other
stuff:
   eg: http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/site/empire-db/project-reports.html

I think that we should now think about having everything set up for a
'correct' release. I'll add some more stuff later this week like
checking for apache headers, more unit tests,...

So in fact empire-db can already be tested by maven users, all they
need to do is add the snapshot repository in their projects's
pom/settings file.

http://www.somatik.be