From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mavenized project
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:09:14 GMT
well depends on what the release dist should look like, it won't be
the same as before

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Sounds good.
> Thanks for your evalation Jörg.
> And even more for your work Francis.
>
> So before we merge the maven branch with the trunk is there anything else to consider?
> If not I would call for a vote to merge the branches.
>
> Regards
> Rainer
>

> Jörg Reiher wrote:
>> re: mavenized project
>>
>> Hi,
>> I used m2e (just found out it wasn't even the latest release but 0.96 (September
2008))
>> I haven't done a big evaluation of the available tools when I installed it, just
wanted to > know if there is any working plugin, cause when I worked at a company where
Maven was used > (about 1.5 years ago) it was a big pain to keep
>> Eclipse project and Maven in synch... always switching between console and Eclipse,
refreshing > the project; now it seems to be much much better - m2e did what I expected,
so I didn't bother > trying other plugins.

--
http://www.somatik.be