From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mavenized project
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:01:34 GMT
what eclipse maven plugin have you used? m2e or q4e?

i'm testing m2e on some other project but most of the time I use mvn
eclipse:eclipse

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Jörg Reiher <reiher@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tested the mavenized project with Eclipse + Maven Integration for Eclipse:
> I directly checked out the project via the Eclipse SVN repo perspective - the Maven Integration
plugin supports "check out Maven project".
> Then I tested all the examples. Even the Struts extension example worked without any
problems with the "Run on server..." Eclipse option.

> So I'm totally happy with the results. I had the fear that I'd have to leave my usual
"total Eclipse workflow", but it seems that the Maven Eclipse integration has reached a state
where there's no more need to switch between console and Eclipse.