From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getGeneratedKeys
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:09:49 GMT
and one more thing, I think there is still to much copy paste code if
you compare all drivers, we should try to clean that up in the future

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> further I suggest nobody else submits to the maven branch so that I
> know how to handle the merge
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Francis De Brabandere
> <francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I'll submit my drivers to trunk and update the demo app config for
>> the new drivers
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Francis.
>>> I know I should be on the Maven branch already - unfortunately I am still a bit
short on time. But for me it's OK to merge the branches ASAP.

>>> I was hoping to hear something from Jörg about this.
>>> I would wait another week and then call for a vote whether to merge the branches
or not.
>>> If nobody objects (which I am confident of) we can proceed.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Rainer

completely and it > should work.

http://www.somatik.be