From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject h2/derby
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:47:24 GMT
I created two more drivers and i'm having roblems with my derby driver:

    @Override
    public Object getPostInsertAutoIncValue(DBDatabase db, Connection conn)
    {
    	// FIXME need table name
        return db.querySingleInt("SELECT IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL() FROM
"+tableName, conn);
    }

I will be needing more info in the getPostInsertAutoIncValue method as
derby needs to know what table you want the latest identity value from
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ref/rrefidentityvallocal.html

now I'm asking why aren't we using the available functionality from
JDBC (Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS)?

--
http://www.somatik.be