From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge SVN Maven branch with trunk
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:36:18 GMT
Just to make things clear: This is a vote about a development issue, so
it should be run on the dev list, no need to cc private.

I have to admit that I don't understand the vote subject. Should that be
"... which we *NOW* intend to merge..." ?

	Ciao
		Henning

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 22:43 +0100, Rainer Döbele wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Through the great work of Francis we now have reorganized the project in a Maven style
project structure. However all modifications have been made on a branch which we not intend
to merge with the trunk.