From "Francis De Brabandere" <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven support for the upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:38:13 GMT
Hi,

I just read that incubating releases can not be uploaded to the
central maven repository, there is a separate repository available for
those:
http://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html

Further I need to know what the real dependencies are for
empire-db-struts2, the lib dir also contains transitive dependencies
(dependencies of dependencies) but I should not declare those in the
pom files.

I set up a temp testing repository at maven.somatik.be
		<repository>
		  <id>maven.somatik.be</id>
		  <name>Somatik Repository for Maven</name>
		  <url>http://maven.somatik.be</url>
		  <layout>default</layout>
		</repository>

with the following artifact available:
<dependency>
        	<groupId>org.apache.empire</groupId>
        	<artifactId>empire-db</artifactId>
        	<version>2.0.4-incubating</version>
        </dependency>
(source and javadoc jar are not in there yet)

Is the groupid and artifactid correct?

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be