From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: Maven support for the upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:33:10 GMT
Hi Francis,

excellent.
Hennig (our sponsor) has told me in the meatime how to get you on.
We (i.e. the existing Empire-db committers) have to vote you in.
Therefore we have to call for a vote and get at least three positive votes (which should not
be a problem).

Jörg, you're the voting master.
Would you be so kind and call for a vote again concering accepting Francis as our new committer?

Concering upcoming release 2.0.5.:
So far, we have only a few minor bugfixes and small improvements to publish.
But the Maven thing would be a good reason to get a new release out.

However publishing releases can sometimes be tedious in the incubator.
Once we all have accepted the release the Incubator PMC has to accept is as well.

We had to fight long and hard to get the previous release accepted due to some legal concerns.
That should be better this time around, but you never know.

Rainer