From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Maven support for the upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:13:48 GMT
Hi Francis,

one more thing before you start: It would be good if the project structure as it is currently
in Subversion would not change and if the Ant scripts would still work.

IMO the projects structure should be suitable since it is similar to most Apache projects.
As you have probably already seen, we have two distribution packages which are in the trunk:
core (Empire-db) and struts2-ext (Empire-Struts2-ext). We are currently preparing our distributions
using the buildRelease.xml Ant Scripts.

If there is anything major that would mix up the whole project layout I would appreciate if
you could give us a brief explanation about what needs to be done and what the effects would
be.

Regards
Rainer