From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presenting Empire-db at the ApacheCon US 2008
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:02:26 GMT
Be quick: deadline for CfP is at October 24th!

Martijn

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> First of all I am terribly sorry that I have not been able to reply to your E-Mail earlier.
I have spoken so some of my colleagues and we would really love to present Empire-db.

> However unfortunately we (Jörg, Matt and I) are unable to make it for the Apache Con
US in New Orleans. For the next Apache Con we're determined to attend and hope that we get
the chance to present Empire-db then.

> Thanks and regards
> Rainer

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released