From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]apache-empire-db-2.0.4-incubatingandapache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubatingrelease
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:35:00 GMT
And especially, please remember that a vote on the empire-db-dev list or
even on empire-db-private is not enough to do any podling release.

A podling release *must* be approved by the incubator PMC (see
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html). Before that,
it is not a release.

	Ciao
		Henning