From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:15:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,

last week we have put a modified release candidate of the apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating
release up for voting.

It contains the two tomcat jars needed to build the empire-struts2-ext jar from the source
code but no source code changes.

I would very grateful if we could get your approval for this release candidate so we can move
forward to the incubator PMC.

Please let us know whether you have time to look at the release candidate and approximately
until when we can exepect your vote.

Thanks,

Rainer

P.S. Anyone else is also welcome to give their opinion :-)