From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Readme, tutorial and ant build scripts have been updated for Apache incubator release
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:03:06 GMT
Typically the release manager would run the rat report, and scan it
for any obvious errors. The rat report is delivered next to the
release artifacts so that anyone checking the release can also read
the report without having to run rat themselves.

You can find more about rat here:

http://incubator.apache.org/rat/

What I've been doing is checking it out from svn, build it and then
run it using java -jar <location of rat.jar> projectdir > report.txt

Martijn

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have spent some time today to update the tutorial.pdf and the ant build files for both
Empire-db and Empire-Struts2-Extentions.

> - Tutorial.pdf is now in Empire-db root direcotory and contains the Apache Copyright
notice.
> - The Readme contains a reference to the tutorial.pdf.
> - An ant build script (build.xml) is provided with the releases in order to build the
empire-db.jar and empire-struts2-ext.jar.

> From my perspective we could now make a another attempt to get the release out.
> Would someone like to do the RAT report thing?
>
> Jörg would you be so kind to assemple the distributables and make them available for
voting.
> Thanks.
>
> Rainer

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released