From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More votes required for Empire-db release
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:18:07 GMT
 - the struts package contains license files for the dependencies, the
core distribution doesn't (which contains e.g. hsqldb)
 - the hsqldb jar file (in the empire-db) does not show a version
number in its name
 - the struts package doesn't list the freemarker license
 - also need Apache license headers in TLD, Java, jsp, properties
files and css files (also check the examples!)
 - struts package also doesn't contain build file, readme, release notes

Martijn