From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empire-db source code now available from Apache SVN repository
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:07:12 GMT
Also, the downloads page links to the sourceforge.net downloads area.
I strongly suggest putting a disclaimer on top that these releases are
not Apache releases, are not endorsed by The ASF and only available as
a service to the general public.

Martijn

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Henning Schmiedehausen
<henning@apache.org> wrote:
> Just making sure, that you are aware that any release from the incubator
> code base *must* conform to the incubator rules. It requires voting by the
> Incubator PMC. It is also necessary that any release documents state that
> this is an Apache Incubator podling release (i.e. the naming must be
> consistent).
>
>        Ciao
>                Henning
>

> Rainer Döbele schrieb:
>>
>> Hello everyone
>>
>> This is to inform you, that the Empire-db source code is now fully
>> available from the Apache SVN repository
>> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db)
>>
>> The repository structure is as follows:
>>>
>>> - trunk
>>>  - core
>>>    - DBSample
>>>    - DBSampleAdv
>>>    - Empire-db
>>>    - JDBCDrivers
>>>  - struts2-ext
>>>    - DBWebSample
>>>    - Empire-struts2-ext
>>>    - ServletAPI2.4
>>>    - Struts2.0.11
>>
>> The packages names have changed from de.esteam.empire.db to
>> org.apache.empire.db.
>> There is a new release scheduled for next week (release 2.0.3) that will
>> contain this change.
>> Rainer

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released