From Jörg Reiher <rei...@esteam.de>
Subject Progress of the first empire-db empire-struts-ext releases
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:33:17 GMT
Hi all,

I did some necessary changes for getting an initial Empire-Db release done:

-          The manifest.mf for empire-db and empire-struts2-ext are being built by ant and
should have the necessary information mentioned here: http://commons.apache.org/releases/prepare.html#checkjarmanifest

-          Apache license headers added to package.html, *.tld, *.java, *.jsp, *.properties
and *.css

-          readme added

-          The licenses, notice and such are now both in the META-INF directory and in the
root (as in other Apache projects)

-          Added license for hsqldb to empire-db (core)

-          Added freemarker license to struts package

-          Updated hsqldb.jar to the latest release 1.8.0.10 and added version suffix to jar
name

In my opinion still open for this release:

-          build files to build from source

-          RAT report

-          A more complete README

In my opinion open for following release:

-          maven distributable

So far, the changes are checked into the svn. Feel free to check for correctness, add necessary
todos and so on,

Thx,

Yours joey

Jörg Reiher