From Dridi Boukelmoune <dridi.boukelmo...@zenika.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial review
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:41:52 GMT
My feedback:

It's a nice introduction which goes through the essentials of a
"getting started" tutorial. However I would change little things:

- In the end of the skeleton part, you should probably mention that
the organisation/module/revision terminology comes from Ivy (it does,
right ?)

- instead of “targets/artifacts” => target without the trailing "s" ?

- In the module.ant part, you should probably say that it will too be
explained in a future article

- In the end, the "Module files documentation" link is missing its
href attribute

Best Regards,
Dridi