From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build configurations
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:13:21 GMT
Hi,
Easyant is build on top of ivy. Our entry point is a module descriptor (a
pure ivy file) where you will describe:
 * standard ivy informations such as project name / version / dependencies
 * informations introduced by easyant like :
    - properties
    - plugins

You can associate the following things with a particular build
configuration:

   1. Property values
   2. Plugins
   3. Dependencies, artifacts (de facto as we uses ivy :))

We wanted to make build configuration aware of both ivy
(dependencies,artifacts) and easyant stuff. So we chose to plug our
mechanism into an existing ivy feature instead of introducing a new concept.

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant