From Tim Enderling <T.Enderl...@intershop.de>
Subject Build configurations
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:48:51 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering: What's the idea behind reusing Ivy configurations for different build profiles?

I've read [1], and I understand the general notion of loading different sets of plugins/properties
for different use cases. I however don't see any direct connection between how Ivy uses configurations
(to specify different sets of artifacts and dependencies) with your usage. (The property EasyAntMagicNames.ACTIVE_BUILD_CONFIGURATIONS
does not seem to be read anywhere?!)

So the question is - why do your build profiles need to be Ivy configurations?

Best regards,

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/easyant/history/trunk/howto/BuildConfigurations.html.